Katherine Atkinson (Assistant Director of Management Information and Intelligence) was in attendance for this item.
1) Ms Atkinson introduced the report regarding the Liquidlogic contract for Integrated Children’s Services and Disabled Children’s Services. In the longer term, a move towards using the same case management system across Children’s and Adults’ services would be explored.
2) In response to questions and comments from Members, it was noted:
· There had been some performance issues following an upgrade to the system in 2019 which were recurrent. However, significant work had been undertaken and the problems had been resolved.
· The key purpose of the system was to safeguard children. There was a monthly log from Cantium which flagged any issues day to day and the severity of the issues.
· Work was being undertaken with Cantium to install LAM which would allow Liquidlogic to see live performance issues and to take pre-emptive actions where there were upcoming issues.
3) RESOLVED to note the report.