Craig Chapman (Interim Head of Fair Access) and David Adams (Interim Director for Education) were in attendance for this item.
1) Mr Chapman introduced the report and it was noted that the scheme was broadly in agreement with the current system.
2) In response to questions, it was noted:
· Children who sit the Kent Test early were not permitted to sit the test again a year later. Once a child had sat the test, that would denote their grammar standard but would not preclude a child from accessing a grammar school at other times in their school career.
· There were 6 schools not using Pupil Premium and those that did not use it had indicated that they had looked at their intake patterns and were confident that they were offering a proportionate number of places to children with Pupil Premium.
3) RESOLVED to note the report.