Cabinet agrees to:
1. Set the scope of Reconnect as per section 4.1 of the attached report.
2. Agree the aims, strategic objectives and outcomes of Reconnect as per section 3 of the report.
3. Agree a specific Reconnect reserve of £10m, the funding principles and the criteria within which Reconnect will operate as set out within section 6 of the report, including the Funding Framework that is intended to provide sufficient flexibility to respond to the needs of the County and the allocation of additional funding sources that may become available over the life of this project, as set out in section 6.4 of the report.
4. Confirm the governance arrangements for Reconnect, as set out in section 8 of the report.
5. Delegate authority to the Corporate Director for Children, Young People and Education to take necessary actions, including but not limited to, entering into relevant contracts or other legal agreements, as required to implement Reconnect.
6. Delegate authority to the Corporate Director of Finance, after consultation with Leader, to update, review and amend the proposed distribution of funding in response to changing need, including use of additional funding within the scope of the programme.