As Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Finance, Corporate and Traded Services, I:
1. agree to authorise the taking of an agreement for a lease for a term in excess of 20 years, in order that a new primary and secondary school can be built for use and occupation with the lease term to formally commence upon completion of the new schools in 2024;
2. agree that, upon completion and satisfactory handover of the new primary and secondary school, Kent County Council shall take a formal lease of the new schools for a term of 999 years, commencing in 2024;
3. agree that, upon completionand satisfactory handover of the new primary and secondary school, and taking of a formal lease, the Director of Infrastructure is authorised to enter into a 125-year lease to the Academy Trust;
4. note that the main heads of terms for the leases are already agreed and recorded within a section 106 agreement which Kent County Council is already a party to; and
5. authorise the Director of Infrastructure, in consultation with the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Finance, Corporate and Traded Services, to take necessary actions, included but not limited to limited to entering into relevant contracts or other legal agreements, as required to implement this.