Election results for Sevenoaks East

County Council - Thursday, 2nd May, 2013
Comparison with previous election

 Conservative Hold Nick Chard was re-elected with a majority of 26%, a change of -1% from the previous election. A total of 3377 votes were cast, representing a turnout of 27% .

Table of main parties and election candidates retaining deposit
Election CandidatePartyNumber%Status% Change
Nick ChardConservative171551%Re-elected-1%
Christine Jennifer MarshallUK Independence Party83025%Not electedn/a
Richard Charles WassellLiberal Democrat45513%Not electedn/a
Meg WarneLabour33210%Not electedn/a
Other election candidates-see below451%--3%
Table of other election candidates
Election Candidate Party Number % Outcome
Darrren Tomlin English Democrats 45 1% Not elected